"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

This just in: The Archdiocese of NY is a cesspool of iniquity!




So last year's news:  Rod Dreher.

What?


We must alert the seminarians.

5 comments:

  1. God I love the queeny priest!!! Who is he and why is he clutching his pearls?

    I love that almost as much as I love the Queen riding a giant Corgi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would appreciate that. LOL!

      To be fair, I think the young guy in the gif may be a seminarian.

      Delete
  2. But what was he SOOOOO shocked about??? It looks like its in a Mass or a public ceremony...the world wants to know who your seminarian is and just what makes him tick....(or at least I do...if I need a laugh during the day I go to that gif!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he was at the Madonna concert where she fell.

      Delete
    2. LOL!!!! Not THAT was funny! I can hear the screeching through the screen..."Gurl NOOOO!!!"

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.