"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Nancy Reagan RIP


An amazing woman and devoted wife, as well as one of the chicest First Ladies ever.

Prayers for the repose of her soul.


  1. She was a wonderful first lady.

  2. I always liked her despite the many critics when she was first lady. They were jealous I suppose. She carried herself with finesse. She was discreet and loved her Ronnie so much. I remember watching his funeral and seeing her so sad and not wanting to let him go.

    Rejoice Mrs. Nancy Reagan! I will pray you are with your Ronnie now never to be parted again.

    May the Lord of Life grant you eternal peace and rest.

    1. It was a beautiful love story she and the president.

  3. I think fondly of Ronald's Presidency and Nancy Reagan as First Lady, however I hesitate to jump to knowing their destination. Nancy was known to dabble in astrology and other soothsaying activities, which gives me pause. Instead I will pray for them that they may find eternal peace.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.