"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

I love this ...


  1. Reminded me of our cat, the lovely Misha. She does the same thing but only with a select few.

  2. Oh I love that too Terry Thanks So Much for the visual joy !!
    ( as i get older I incline toward thinking...animal love...is the best...it is so true, so faithful, without guile...)

  3. As the saying goes, 'The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog/cat'!!...


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.