"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gordon Brown and the Bigot.

This is the funniest photo ever.  Gordon Brown just called this woman a bigot.  ROFLOL!  I think she has the same expression my readers sometimes get after they read my posts.  I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
Story here.


  1. Here you go Mr.T

    it's a kleened holster!

    <a href="http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-graphs-kleenex-box.jpg>I love graphs!</a>

  2. Her expression just cracks me up!

  3. Actually, he referred to her as a bigot when he was back in his car. He was still wearing a mic and so some media representatives heard what he said. The woman, however, didn't. She heard about it later, though, and was not a happy camper.



  4. Michael I actually knew that but went with the headline and photo - I was bad - but I did link to the original story. I can't help but think you've had her same expression after reading some of my posts. LOL! I just love the look on her face. I'm still laughing.

    God bless!

  5. +JMJ+

    Terry, I assure you that I have a very different (though equally hilarious) look on my face after reading some of your posts!

  6. Enbrethiliel - I wish people would have video cams on when they read my posts - I can only imagine the looks on your faces.

  7. Oh, my gosh--that IS sooo funny!

  8. Actually, Terry, I am moved to either comtemplative prayer or complete hysterical, uncontrolled laughter...that facial expression is confined to finding "dog doo" when I come down the stairs in the morning:<)!


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.