"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Serious Politics, Serious News: Cher on Sarah Palin


Snap out it!
.
Cher on Sarah Palin and Jan Brewer:
.
“I got so obsessed with [C-SPAN] that it was kind of interfering with my life. Sarah Palin came on, and I thought, Oh, shucks, this is the end. Because a dumb woman is a dumb woman.” On the subject of Arizona governor Jan Brewer, Cher says, “She was worse than Sarah Palin, if that is possible. This woman was like a deer in headlights. She’s got a handle on the services of the state, and I would not let her handle the remote control.” - Vanity Fair
.
Dumb and dumber...  The pot calling the kettle black...  Girl, you keep talkin' but you ain't sayin' nothin'!
.
Poor stupid Cher.
.
Well, she is amusing.
.
N.B.  So anyway - vote today!  I'm voting a straight pro-life, pro-normal- marriage ticket. 
.
Oh!  Oh!  And here's another 'changed my mind about something' fact:  After enduring an excruciating campaign season of unwanted multi-million dollar ads of BS shoved down my throat - I've come to the conclusion Michelle Bachman comes off as a genius compared to all the other jerks running for office in Minnesota.  Unfortunately I'm not in Bachman's district.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny!!
    Ain't America great?...every dipstick gets to have his/her say.
    You gotta luv it!
    We're voting after lunch; I have NO idea who is what and what is whom.
    I feel like I need a consultant in the voting booth with me...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! This sort of lightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never forget an interview Sonny Bono once made in which he revealed Cher thought Mount Rushmore was a NATURAL rock formation! NO joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom - I never heard that one - I love it! ROFLOL!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.