"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Patheos changed its combox...

Anyone who uses Disqus for comments - for some reason I cannot comment or view comments at your sites.  Does anyone know why?  One site said I needed to change my browser and I don't want to do that - so I can't/don't comment.

It's all good however - I don't care - but I don't want people like Crescat and Mrs. Idaho Potato to think I'm ignoring them either.

That's all poodles.


  1. Well, glad to hear it's not just meeeeee....

    I know you're around. I feel your presence in my fingertips. They tingle...

  2. Thanks Adrienne. I don't understand why I can't comment with the browser I have. Perhaps some tech could help me. My laptop does weird things when I'm on the Patheos site now as well.

  3. My laptop does weird stuff when I go to the big prolife websites. Somebody is tracking and taking notes, probably?

  4. Gette - I thought that too - also I think it is all the ads on some of the sites.

  5. I've got problems, with Disqus too even.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.