"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Another man named Donna

When I was little, watching reruns of old screwball comedies on TV, I used to think that Don Ameche's name was really Donna Meche. 



  1. lol! You have no idea how you make me laught sometimes.

  2. Thanks - I guess my blog does have a purpose. Have a great day!

  3. dude i just choked on my burger.

  4. I remember when I was around 7 or 8, my dad told me to answer the "Ameche." He never told me what he meant by that, I just thought he was being weird. It wasn't until several years later that I saw him in the story of A G Bell that I got it.

  5. I heart Donna Meche.

    He was so handsome.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.