"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

And for my next project...

Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
.
Actually, I think I'm going to try my hand at allegories - and maybe a rabbit or two.  Painting that is.  I couldn't sleep last night so I was painting in my mind - I think I will attempt a couple of panels on Teresa's Interior Castle.
.
Thought for the day:
.
We are all going to die.
.
You may quote me on that.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the panels depicting Teresa's "Interior Castle"...yeah, we ARE all going to die. That is a great consolation for me; don't want to sound depressed or morbid or anything.
    There has GOT to be something better than this jig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fr. - I know - I already started a panel and now decided I should do a series - so we will see. This panel is quite small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it, Terry...

    Love your new banner, BTW. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do a series of panels on the religiosity of "Fractured Fairytales". That would be cool!

    Boris and Natasha find God...

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.