Friday, June 29, 2012

Blogs: Slow day in hell.

'Perfect Stranger' - Michael Cheval

Just taking an online break from the heat.

While doing so, I checked out a few blogs - mostly those I rarely read, jus ta see wha up.

First - as a blogger, do you ever wonder why you posted something in the first place?  Or wrote what you wrote?  I do - and I have been known to remove the posts after I realize the real reason I posted it - sometimes - other times it is usually TMI.

So.  I was just reading a few posts elsewhere that made me wonder why a couple of these people even bothered to write them.  And then I wondered why I even link to them.  They are supposed to be good writers - obviously, since they've been published, but I have no interest in what they have to say.  Yep. I moved on.

Have we met?  No, I don't think we have.


Do you use that word often?

No, I doubt I've ever used it until now.

Many people use it, haven't you noticed?

I don't know what you mean.


  1. Amazing new picture of you ... or two ... one with the make up and the other home grown Midwesterner ....

  2. Haha! Glad you noticed. I found it under "Bavarian bar hussy" - Sun-stroke today, I think.

    1. Wonder how many times that image-creating phrase has been googled ...

  3. "Quintessential"?

    Is that a fancy word for must-see Eastwood movies?

    1. You're thinking of "Clintessential."


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.