"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

The interview with Bruce Jenner ...

In the development of masculine identity 
it is important to be good in sports. 
Dr. Richard Fitzgibbons

I watched Diane Sawyer's interview.

I realized there is nothing funny about transgender.

I do not understand it at all.

People say he can't ever be a woman because of XY chromosomes.  He can make himself look like a woman -WHY?! - but biologically he will always be a man.

I get that.  

So anyway - he will be a transgender man then.  Right?

I don't know.

I can't understand it.


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. ~N. I'm so sorry - I accidentally removed your comment - it printed twice so I thought I was removing the duplicate and both were deleted. I don't know how/why some comments duplicate. Sorry about that.

  4. Hey Terry,

    I've never left a comment here, but I followed a link over here one time and I check in periodically to hear your thoughts on life :) hope you don't mind that.

    Bruce Jenner is almost definitely an autogynephile/ sufferer of autogynephilia:

    A longer, and less sympathetic, explanation here (its a blog run by a lesbian feminist):

    you'd probably also be interested on the comments in this thread (about Bruce Jenner's interview on the same site):

    There's a huge political machine pushing gender ideology, obviously, given the amount of attention he's receiving. It's left a lot of bad blood among feminists and gay people, just judging by what I've read online. I live in an area that has a large population of transgender people and out of the 7 or 8 I've met they were all clearly autogynephilic (identify as lesbians, don't attempt much to pass as female, disrespectful and affected toward women.) It was obvious the first time I met and tried to be friendly with one of these guys that he absolutely wasn't a gay man, or feminine in any way. He also made me uncomfortable with sexual comments, and creepily tried to bond over sexy lesbian sports stars (I'm not a lesbian and it was literally the first thing he asked me so he knew that.)

    Just my two cents, 'cause I actually know something about this.
    Love your blog btw :)

    1. Ellie - I just discovered your comment thanks very much for the information. I never heard of autogynephilic - so I will investigate. Strange world.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.