"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

You keep talkin' but you ain't sayin' nothin' ...

I love that line.

After spending nearly an entire day at the doctor, I came home last evening, pupils dilated as wide as Ann Barnhardt's, checked out a few blogs, a few news sites, and came upon the latest Church Militant report: The Razor's Edge.

Really?  Is that really a report?  Is that all you got?

It's not news at all.

No offense to Voris - I like the guy - but it just seemed like speculation and opinion and hot air.  Nothing wrong with that - but why would I pay any attention?  (I didn't really, and clicked out midway through.)

Everyone keeps posting.  It is so pointless - so dumb - which could be fun if we didn't take ourselves so seriously.

Are we all completely delusional?  Maybe it's just me?

I'm not sure I can continue doing this much longer.