"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Snow in Minneapolis...

Weatherman going nuts.

Predicting heavy snow and possible power outages.

If you don't hear from me I may have either lost power or died shoveling or just finally quit blogging.

Car trouble? Can't get to work?

Call Minneapolis Poodle Dog-Sled Company 
to get you there on time!


  1. Stay safe, Terry. 12 - 18 is what I've heard. We even got a very light dusting last night.

    1. So far only a couple of inches - I'm hoping it fizzles.

  2. I got to work on one piece today! Thanks Poodle Sled-dog company!


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.