"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, November 09, 2013

I had a dream about poodles.




I had a dream that I was gathering up stray dogs, one I found at a convenience store, where you can buy just about anything disposable.  The little guy was sitting in a pot of multicolored flowers.  I picked him up and took him to an inn across the road.  There was a room I'd rented to give the dogs shelter.  I already had several dogs when I brought in the little miniature poodle I had just found.  It was at that moment I realized they were all poodles.  I also noticed they all had messy butts, and the one I was holding had a long piece of poop stuck, and so I got a paper towel and pulled it out.

I awakened thinking of the dream.  Wondering what it meant when a thought came to mind: "This is what you do when you blog."

I thought about it for awhile.

It seemed about right. 
 

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    I had a dream in which I was blonde (or rather another dream in which I was blonde), and in the end, it all turned out to be a magical sham: I was a brunette, after all!

    When I woke up, I had no idea what the dream meant, but your reflection, "This is what you do when you blog," seems to apply to it as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.