Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Divine Mercy image displayed in Daly Plaza, Chicago.



The Heralds of Divine Mercy have placed an image of Divine Mercy in the middle of Daly Plaza in Downtown Chicago.    To think that the image of Divine Mercy is exposed publicly for veneration in a secular public square is amazing.  The image itself is the source of great graces, as Our Lord revealed to St. Faustina:
.
"I am offering people a vessel with which they are to keep coming for graces to the fountain of mercy.  That vessel is this image with the inscription: Jesus I trust in You... I desire that this image be venerated first in your chapel and then throughout the world." - Diary
.
At another time Jesus revealed:
.
"By means of this image I shall grant many graces to souls; it is to be a reminder of the demands of My mercy, because even the strongest faith is of no avail without works." - Diary

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Group of priests and brothers from my parish went down Monday to (loudly) chant the Divine Mercy.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy - that is so cool! I can hardly believe it.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.