"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Marvin Gaye - Come Get To This

This Saturday I am actually going to a High School reunion. I know! Yep - I'm going - I can't wait.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, but is it YOUR reunion?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually kind of funny Angela - it is my graduating class - but it is all women... I'm crashing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 AM

    What's the deal with that Marvin Gaye song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - I don't know what you mean? I've just always liked this song and Marvin Gaye was popular with my age group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:31 PM

    Sorry, I didn't mean it in a rude way. I just thought it was an odd song in relation to most of your posts. I didn't think of it as an age group thing with your reunion, that puts it more into context.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no need to apologize - I'm noted for my enigmatic posts - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr.Terry , I heard a news segment on tv that suggested that when you attend your reunion you should never dance. I'm just looking out for you and trying to be supportive here.

    I am no longer making anymore Marvin Gaye comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up Belinda - I keep forgetting you are a big fan of Marvin too... I danced like him.

    Anyway - I don't think I'm going to attend now. No reason.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.