Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Get this!


So anyway, I was checking out Fr. Z's blog - he has been having troubles you know - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
.
I know.
.
Okay. So then I click back onto my blog and my computer crashed! No kidding! Now I'm scared to go back there! First you have to go through a security check just to comment, and now this? Save your computer and don't go near the bird feeder.
.
Oh! Oh! And I'm not really a fan of Dominick Dunne. (Man, some days I just can't wait for the Year of the Priest to be over and I can get back to normal. Geez!)

4 comments:

  1. Terry, not to be a narcissist, but I really do think Fr. Erik's comment was aimed at MY posting regarding my admiration for Mr. Dunne, and not YOURS.

    I'll fight ya for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'm the narcissist. LOL! Just having fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:55 PM

    You are so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooooooooooooooooo - it's all about meeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.