"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I can't wait!

The wife and I are glued to the TV waitin' on the debate!
.
Oh. That' right... I don't have a wife. Well, I'm watching anyway. FYI: I do not have one close friend or relative who supports the McCain/Palin ticket. In my neighborhood, every yard with a political sign is for Obama.
.
I praying she does well... I hope the pitbull side comes out.

9 comments:

  1. In relation to the last part of your comment, I can only ponder: Why?

    Peace,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I should have added, because all we've seen so far is the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. re: your neighborhood signs. That's why I don't live there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pit-dachshund, more likely.
    The only way Obama could lose now is if he walks naked down Pennsylvania Avenue with a hooker on both arms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny Bixler10:24 AM

    That'd be a sight! Stir the Beltway up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mildred Fenwick10:25 AM

    What's it matter anyway?
    Terry, you'd best get over there and help us talk sense into the old fool. He's barking mad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dear. I have a bad feeling about this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm - well, everybody in my family is voting McCain/Palin, & I've got a mighty big family...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That said, we're mostly in states that vote Democrat anyway... :P

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.