"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Squirrel wedding reception



  1. I love this song and the group!

    Say, did the squirlies have a Church ceremony?

  2. Never mind, Terry. I had previously read the March 29th post and forgot the answer was in the first sentence:0)

  3. Groooovy! I especially appreciate the lead singer's "half-fro".

  4. E. W. & F. RULE! I'd much rather see that than the grungy, ugly, no--talent crap that passes for rock (and rap) today.

    Those squirrels have good taste.

  5. Oooops - If I left that post twice just get rid of one of them.

  6. Earth Wind & Fire totally rock ("That's the Way of the World" may have been a better choice-yes, everyone's a critic!)! I'm shocked there was no roller disco at this party.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.