"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The funniest post I have ever read...




I will never tire of...
... jumping out of the supply closet and scaring one of my co-workers. He screams like a woman. - The Crescat


It just hit me as so insane and funny. Completely off the wall - to title a post, "I will never tire of" and then to tell us that.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not letting my "loving" family see this post---last night they tied the spray nozzle on the kit sink, had the youngest ask me for water, I got sprayed.....
    I nearly went "Bayside" on them, sans poncho---they were laughing all night....lovely bunch. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sans poncho" ROTFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoro7:56 AM

    You know...thanks for the inspiration. A new Meme!

    "I never Tire of" Meme.

    Crescat is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not hilarious. Im deranged. A distinct difference.

    Terry, anything is funny when you're medicated. How you feeling, btw?

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.