"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Yesterday afternoon, while stopped in traffic, I saw this bumper sticker - and laughed out loud.


It's probably been around for awhile - but it made me laugh.

I never listen to or watch Fox News.  Never listen to radio or podcasts either.


3 comments:

  1. My parents watch it religiously. It's on the whole day almost. They are worked up and angry all day watching it . Between Ebola and dick Cheney's militant black Muslims from Montana they have a lot to be afraid and angry over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked at a place where people listened to other talk radio all day - as you say - "They are worked up and angry all day"

      In fact - that's where I got my "I'm against it" response. There was a guy there who would say that whenever I said anything - he was kidding - but it always cracked me up. He got it from listening to talk radio. He at least had a sense of humor about it. Which I try to do - as a public service of course. What?

      Delete
  2. I don't have a TV, so that leaves extra time for the internet.
    http://upshout.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/celebrity-doppelgangers-9-20.jpg

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.