"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Believe it or not: NYC not under water - but it was predicted in 2008.



I enjoy predictions and conspiracy theories, don't you?

So anyway - I responded to the following article on NewsBusters the other day:
FLASHBACK: ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015
Everyone seemed to be leaving funny comments, so I added my own: "It was mitigated by prayer and fasting - that's what religious people say when prophecies of catastrophe don't come true."

And a religious person apparently got mad:

For Yeshua

When? Please provide citation and proof of your bogus accusation
3:22 p.m., Friday June 12 | Other comments by For Yeshua


For Yeshua’s comment is in reply to tj.nelson:
It was mitigated by prayer and fasting - that's what religious people say when prophecies of catastrophe don't come true.
Read more

My response has been mitigated too.

This just in:

I'm thinking the Big One for California won't happen until September-October 2015.  What?




Song for this post here.


Thanks for reading my blog.


2 comments:

  1. You're too funny. "Provide citation and proof..." LOL! You could answer - "I'd show you where I wrote it down, but the blood from my stigmata smeared the page."

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.