"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Stuff I like.

I haven't painted since before eye surgery last December.


  1. I like the last one. He is pondering the mysteries of our most gracious God. ^^

    Off topic:

    Terry, have you seen anything so sweet and so pure?


    1. I did see that! I so love it - they overwhelmed the Holy Father - you can see how surprised he was. The group appeared to be Poor Clares. It is sweet and pure as you say - such an affirming grace. Thanks!

  2. And as Papa was overwhelmed one could not help but see his face shine with innocent surprise and joy...I felt I was watching a child take delight in what was going on around him. ^^
    A happy and delightful moment for everyone there. Cardinal Sepe's comments just added to all the fun as he was good-natured about it all.

    With so much tragedy in the world, I am grateful to almighty God for such a moment of sweet delight. <3

  3. In the John Charbonneau, the figure on the right is St. John of the Cross, with his mountain removed, who has found a happy home at NGA.
    A Rembrandt hangs next to him.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.