"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Pope Benedict!

Love and prayers,
Terry and Gabby


  1. Yes, and from me & my little cat girl, too.
    What at treat to see this - Thank You, Terry.
    Doesn't he look much better, and happier, too.
    His friend looks to be keeping tabs on him, with those little front feets.

  2. +JMJ+

    Good on you for remembering, Terry! =)

  3. Ad multos annos, Grandpapa! Beautiful picture. I haven't seen this one..can you comment on when it was taken?

  4. What a sweet picture!

  5. What a great photo! It must have been taken while he was still pope because he's wearing the big crucifix. Right?

  6. I just grabbed the photo from Google images. I think it is an old photo while the Holy Father was on vacation - the cat may have been photo shopped in.

  7. I wish there was a Like button. Better yet - a LOVE button! Thanks for sharing :)


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.