Friday, August 17, 2012

Favorite Catholic Speaker Vogt


The Argument of the Month Club welcomes Catholic Speakers.


Nice work if you can get it.

I had no idea there were so many Catholic Speakers.  Brandon Vogt has a cool list and event going on at his blog:  Vote Here!  The list is a long one too.  I noted Sr. Joan Chittister wasn't on it, nor was Fr. Corapi or Joe Biden or Barbara Marx Hubbard - or Sr. Patricia.  Snubbed again.

But look who is on it ... oh wait - the list is too long - go to Brandon's blog to read it and vote.

Ed Note:  I think this is a good way to recognize Catholic Speakers - I honestly did not know there were so many that we actually have a sort of Top 100 list.  Apparently, not a few were left out because there are so many.  It's a good thing - so I'm not making fun of it Lady Grantham.  Imagine if Kat were a speaker.  She would be very dramatic and glamorous, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose I ought to be offended I'm not on that list, but that would upset my 3rd chakra. I'll just do some yoga and then invite Babs over for some chai tea and carob peyote brownies. Those are extremely helpful in expanding our consciousnesses, and allowing us to float outside our beings and witness our rebirth into new creations.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.