"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jerry Sandusky: Guilty.

Sports - the 'gay antidote' - worked for Jerry.


And gay.

Who knew.

Yep - a man having sex with male teenagers and young men is gay sex. 

Sandusky story here.

Jeopardy answer:  What is pederasty, Dottie?

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least no one disagrees with me on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on the news that Jerry Sandusky, like other child molesters, will be considered "the lowest of the low" in prison. I feel bad for him, in that sense. I know what he did is horrible and I'm not excusing it. But I feel some compassion for him and what he may have to suffer in there.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.