"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dad's Day Rained Out.

It has rained all day here...

The Father's Day parade was cancelled, as were the fireworks I had planned for all the dads in the neighborhood.  I had to drink all the beer all by myself and eat all the food.  Just me and the rabbits. 


  1. Oh Terry...I just love the "Schweine Raus aus Doedenstedt" I have a post card print of that from my days in Germany.

  2. Isn't Sowa a cool artist? I love his stuff.

  3. I love his stuff too. I wasn't familiar with it before I lived in Germany.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.