"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Monday, August 22, 2011

TV stuff



They used this song as background on Nightline tonite - the spot was about the sexualization of young girls.  Even Madonna is concerned.

I still love this song.

4 comments:

  1. Off topic--

    But Maria--

    How's the NEW JOB coming along??

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time Jamiroquai favorite Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You...you watch Nightline? Wha---?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara - Maria is not here. You think she lives with me don't you. (Just kidding.)

    Fr. Gary - I like most of his stuff - some of the new stuff is even better.

    Larry - No. Hahahahahahahahaha! I watch Craig Fergusson sometimes too. I should do a post of tv shows I do watch and then watch the followers app shrink back down to 2 people.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.