"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is it just me or is it _______?

Fill in the blank with whatever bothers you, but I'll bet you - at least 99% of the time - it really is just you.

Go to confession.


  1. +JMJ+

    Who's bitching??? I just came here to tell you that I watched some episodes of Modern Family today and think you're right. It's a hilarious show. Divorced from reality, yes--but hilarious. Well, okay, the only "normal" family is sort of pathetic, while the gay couple has inevitably become my favourite . . . but who's bitching???

  2. I know! It is really a funny, funny show. When it first aired I told myself I would not watch it, ever - then I did and now I think it just might be better than Big Bang Theory - but I'm not sure. And yep - the gay couple steals the showw. Although everyone is good in this. I'm not bitching.

  3. Bitchen'?? Whos' Bitchen??

    Oh..you must have overheard me and a coworker yesterday at work...

    But it was justified :)


  4. But I'm so good at it!

    Everybody has their "thing", Terry.
    Bitching is my THING.

    (That's a Modern Family reference right there!)

  5. Yup, 99% of the time it is just Terry.

  6. Fr Erik stole my comment. He's the other 1%.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.