"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Conversation with God.

Kat has a wonderful anecdote on the 'prayer of quiet' - well kind of...  I think it's a treasure.
Art:  "Christ and the Canaanite Woman" - after Annibale Carracci

1 comment:

  1. I like the painting.

    I don't like to see good posts that aren't controversial go without feedback. It makes me sad.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.