The best analysis and advice yet.
I would caution any Catholic in his five wits to steer far far away from this guy. Some will (rightly) speak of their gratitude to him for helping them understand their faith better in the past. That is meet and just. But it is one thing to be grateful to him and another to form a faction or schism around him. You must not be of Peter, Paul or Apollos, but of Christ. Dog is not Holy Church. He is not a prophet. He is, rather, Tertullian: a guy with the gift of the gab who is on a trajectory toward complete rebellion against the Church he claims to love and defend. God grant that he repent and come to his senses and that his "fans" not follow him into rebellion. - An Analysis
Bonus: Memorable quotes from Corapi.
201. I am a religious priest.
203. My habit reminds me, I am not home, but I am on my way.
212. Freedom is not being able to do anything you want to do.
226. When we abuse freedom, we step outside the boundary set by GOD, and we suffer the consequences.
273. It DOES matter how we live.
277. Many of us would prefer to take the easy way out.
292. I can't be more Catholic than the Church.
111. Do you run when things become difficult?
141. When a priest tries to lead a worldly life, he dies spiritually.
144. A good shepherd doesn't run off when the predator comes.
183. Unless we humble ourselves, there will be a terrible price to pay.
199. When a priest becomes enamored with this world, he is on a slippery slide downhill and his faith is lost.
219. Except for the grace of GOD, there go I.
[Corapi quotes source: here and here.]
SOLT responds +CASE CLOSED+