Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fr. Corapi is listening...



And so is God.
.
I'm very impressed by the support Fr. Corapi's followers are offering him - adding their good advice as well as their thanks for the role he played in their conversion.  I'm reading the many comments at his website, not what the blogs are saying in his defense, rather the simple pleadings of the countless ordinary people he has influenced and inspired to dedicate themselves to Christ and His Church.  I think such support and the prayers of the faithful can help Fr. Corapi reconsider his decision and not abandon his priesthood.  I have confidence love can conquer every obstacle.
.
O Mary, Queen of the Clergy, ora pro nobis!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.