"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I need a haircut.

Crap! I meant to make an appointment - too late now - I'm off to confession.
.
BTW - I may start painting celebrity mug shots.

7 comments:

  1. just as long as you don't start doing pancake art like Ray... seriously, wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should update your profile pic with this one -- at least until you get that hair cut ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gette - thanks for the suggestion, but I couldn't mislead my readers that way.

    (actually rolling on the floor laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about an extreme case of bed head. Hope you sleep easier tonight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larry - Thanks - I couldn't get in so I have to wait until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ter: Did you give up bathing for Lent again?

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.