Saturday, March 14, 2009

How we know that Pope Benedict and Monsignor Ganswein do not read blogs.


In his letter regarding the Bishop Williamson affair, The Holy Father mentioned the following;

.

"I have been told that consulting the information available on the Internet would have made it possible to perceive the problem early on. I have learned the lesson that in the future in the Holy See we will have to pay greater attention to that source of news." - Source

.

Unfortunately, the Holy See probably will have to monitor the Internet more closely. However, I find it consoling to know they are busy with more important matters and do not have all day to waste surfing the net and blogging. (I hope they have a better vetting process than Obama when it comes to appointing someone to oversee it. I'd stay clear of the overly ambitious.)
.
Photo: For Kat.