"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Celebrity look-a-like bloggers.

I told Vincenzo that I thought Cathy of Alexandria looks a lot like Kathy Najimy - actually, I think they are one and the same. Vinny and Cath had been discussing who Fr. Z looks like - Bobby Darin or Kevin Spacey. (I could go either way - whatever - Father looks very cool in shades and his cassock.) I love to pick out celebrity look-a-likes. I'm often told I look like Aaron Eckhart - but I don't really see the resemblance myself.

Maybe I'll do a post on what celebrities my other favorite bloggers look like - don't steal my idea now!

5 comments:

  1. I think Cathy is prettier. But, Terry, the resemblance between you and Aaron Eckhart is uncanny. LOL!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think I look like Paulette Goddard but this photo of Kathy Najimy will do.

    I've also been told I look like Julia Roberts and Jeanne Garafolo. In fact, in college, my nickname was Julia becuase one gal thought I looked like Julia Roberts and it perpetuated. Personally, I don't see that resemblance but whatever.

    Actually, I'm grateful that people don't think I look like Casey the Gorilla at Como Zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Tom I'm sending you a big kiss for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to mothball the old blog. You can find the new one here:
    http://michaelgabrielraphael.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny! I always thought that Fr. Z looked like Kevin Spacey!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.