"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Priests at the Minneapolis bridge collapse...

A friend from New York sent me this photo of local priests who were at the I-35W bridge collapse. I believe I remember one of the priest's names, and if my memory serves me, that would be Fr. Peter Williams - in the foreground.


  1. What a wonderful picture!

  2. Nice to see priests dressed in their clerical garb in public. That doesn't happen often in Canada. Thank God they weren't ON the bridge!

  3. I agree - great photo. Thanks for sharing.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.