Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Osama's Last Facebook Message.


This is so poignant.
.
What?
.
Anyway.  I had a dream about Osama last night.  He lived in an apartment with my parents next door.  I thought he was really nice and pleasant and couldn't imagine why people said he was a terrorist, although something about him scared me.  It was my duty to call the police on him and as I did so he came up behind me and I turned and shot him in the face.  I felt bad because he had always been so nice to me, but I had to defend myself.
.
H/T Gem of the Ocean

2 comments:

  1. His eyes always confused me. You don't expect a villain to have such soft eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was rather soft spoken in his interviews too.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted.
Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. Be sure and double check if your comment posted after you do the verification deal - sometimes it doesn't print if you made an error.