Thursday, March 02, 2017

Cocomotion ... Cardinal Coccopalmerio



I blame Cardinal Coccopalmerio.

I was going to do a post about some of his statements - before doing so I looked for a song for the post - Cocomotion.  Old disco.  I got distracted ...

I don't like what Cardinal Coccopalmerio says.  I don't like what a few other prelates are saying either.  

I don't understand what is going on in the Vatican.  

It is very unsettling, disturbing, and I must admit that I am scandalized.  

I see it as a temptation.  So I must pray.  

I don't think there is any Catholic online who knows what is happening.  Not one.  There is not one to help me.  Not one.

I'm closing comments.





Priest, prophet, forage in a land they know not.
I said in my alarm;
'no man can be trusted'
all have gone astray,
there is not a good man left -
there is no one who does good,
no, not even one. 




Song for this post here.