"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Debate Control

Pawel Kuczynski 

Last night's debate ...

It was annoying.  Pence certainly did very well - too bad he is not running for President.  As for Kaine, not so good.  I wish his policy towards abortion was at least the same as Pence.  


  1. Agree ... too bad Trump is part of the package. Kaine as in Cain? No thanks ...

    1. Yeah - I was disappointed in Kaine. I liked him when Hillary first introduced him - I was impressed with how positive he was - last night he was like a dog with a bone and kept barking the same lines. Pence was calm and presidential.

  2. And always that Grinch-like grin. It's unnerving.

  3. I wish Pence was running for president. He seems a solid sort and he's not too hard on the eyes either ;)


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.