"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Pope at Our Lady of the Angels in Harlem. Sweet.




Quote of the Day: Little girl at Our Lady Queen of Angels School in Harlem to Pope Francis working a computer screen: "You have to double click it!"

4 comments:

  1. Wow this blog is the place to come to know what's really going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Now you are mocking me.

      Delete
    2. No, I am not. Maybe teasing a little. But really, I would not know what was going on in the Catholic blogging world if it were not for this blog. I tweet your posts all the time.

      Delete
    3. You are so sweet - thanks.

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.