"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Candidate for canonization: Archbishop Annibale Bugnini ...

  It's just a joke.


  1. Had to check that the date of this post wasn't April 1 !!!!

    1. I know - that is what I did when I came across the article.

    2. Hi Terry,

      I have never heard of this bishop so can't relate...but I did hear and read this story and thought it would make for a wonderful testimony as to the fruits of Papa Francis's labor.

      All for the greater glory of God!


  2. When I saw the headline on my feed I thought, "Is that a joke?" I'm breathing a sigh of relief. In today's Church, nothing, unfortunately, would surprise me.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.