Friday, February 20, 2015

Brother Paul O’Donnell, Franciscan Brothers of Peace, RIP



I was just informed Franciscan Br. Paul O'Donnell died suddenly today.  Br. Paul was the Guardian of the Franciscan Brothers of Peace, a diocesan community of friars in St. Paul, Minnesota.

I found this tribute at National Right to Life:

One of the sweetest, kindest men I have ever known passed away today. I can’t imagine that it was his time but God knows these things, not me. Brother Paul was only 55 years old. He was the Superior at the Franciscan Brothers of Peace, a stalwart advocate for life throughout its spectrum, and he was my friend – for well over 25 years. He was also one of my heroes. 
Brother Paul was a founder of the Pro-Life Action Ministries and served with them still. He was a board member of the Terri Schiavo Life and Hope Network, and a valiant spokesperson for life. - Jacki Ragan, NRLNews

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.