"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Well! I'll be! Looks like the Patheos Catholic channel got themselves another ____ on the blogroll.





Song for this post here.  (No dancing on Ash Wednesday.)







Seriously:  Congratulations Larry!


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I edited the title because I didn't want to offend Mark.

      Delete
    2. I like the link in your blogroll. Very clever.

      Delete
  2. He's been blorgified

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's Stepfordism. Look what happened to Kat - all polyestered up, acting all normal. It's a cult.

      Delete
  3. My polyester suit arrived in the mail today! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you were excited. I am.

      Delete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/embed/iRq7Muf6CKg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it. I've been trying to tell people this - but no one would listen.

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.