Thursday, January 01, 2015

Just as I thought: CIA responsible for many UFO sightings.

Ten years later Cardinal Mahony 
was appointed auxiliary bishop of Fresno...
Oh!  Oh!  Carrot Top was born that year too.


I think it is the same today.

How many UFO sightings had to be experimental aircraft, drones, stealth bombers, and so on - in the past and up to and including our own time? It has to be our government, a foreign agency, or even private enterprise - don't you think?  I do.  It explains so much.

December, the agency began tweeting a ‘top ten” list of its most popular articles.
It culminated with, "reports of unusual activity in the skies in the '50s? It was us."
The CIA claims the U2 spy plane, and its tremendous test altitude was responsible for most of the sightings.
"Consequently, once U-2s started flying at altitudes above 60,000 feet; air-traffic controllers began receiving increasing numbers of UFO reports," a portion of the report says. - Source

CIA agent, Bella Dodd.
She never really died.


Of course the alien abductions must be attributed to the CIA as well, although they will never admit it.  It accounts for the obesity epidemic and even the clergy sex abuse scandals, including Bella Dodd.  Not only that, homosexual genes were implanted in grain (the evidence is in the crop circles), and when consumed by dairy cows, the beef we eat, the milk we drink makes people queer.

Bayside too!


It explains so much!  Oh! Oh!  And the New Mass!  The CIA!  Ann Barnhardt knows all this stuff and has been hounded by the IRS ever since she bought that pink ray gun.

I see drones over my house all the time so I'm lining the walls and windows with invisible lead sheets to protect my privacy.


2 comments:

  1. I came here expecting a post on St. Therese. Life is strange lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's her B-day! I'm bad.

      Hi Angela!

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.