"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I love this song so much! Makes me "Happy"!



  1. Hello Terry, Thanks for the great video; it's great music and I did "clap-along"! Am sending it to a few people so they will also be happy, the rhythm is very good. God bless you and ALL your readers.

  2. I like it too. Has a Sixties feel to it

  3. I try to listen to that song at least once a day.

    It's also your ringtone for when you call me....oh wait. You don't have a phone. LOL


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.