Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Poll



Married Couples Romantic Christmas Dinner Retreat Cruise:  Appropriate or inappropriate?
  • Yes, I think it is good to let the children be on their own for Christmas.
  • Yes, but only if there is a priest on board and it's open bar.
  • Yes, because there is nothing else to do on Christmas night.
  • Yes because it is pro-marriage.

  • No, because there is no snow.
  • No, because it discriminates against unmarried apologists.
  • No because poor couples in steerage can't afford the swim wear.
  • No, because the couples are not screened for contraceptives.

  • What?

Please register your votes in the combox because I don't know how to do polls, nor have I ever danced with one.  Besides, online polls are biased and unscientific.

That's the dumbest thing
 you've ever posted.
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't take the poll because my idea of hell is being locked up on a floating palace. I could maybe manage a three day to Alaska. Any more than that I would become homicidal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds bigoted against same-sex married couples.

    What?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the couple in the picture are laughing because the boat is pulling away and they're not on it... And they're thinking, "So long suckers!". I think a romantic dinner is better at home, with a good bottle of wine and the children doing the dishes.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's romance? Watch Fiddler on the Roof.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.