"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Summer Job Postings: Christian Camp Counselors Needed!



Qualified candidates please send resumes to:

Deacon Jason Vorhees
Westborow Baptist Bible Camp
Camp Crystal Lake, Kansas


Memories that last a lifetime!

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog!
    /Dr. Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I think I'll skip on applying for this job. Looks like a dead-end job to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baptist Bible Camp.

    Learn how to be a good heretic.

    We are in deep trouble.

    *

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    I'd apply for the job, if they'd be willing to hire a Catolica cerrada counselor. It would make sweet Slasher sense for someone like my character to end up as Final Girl in a Baptist Horror franchise. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. +JMJ+

    As usual, it was only *after* I logged off last night that I realised the connection between Crystal Lake and Baptists. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay out of the water whatever you do and don't have sex!

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.