"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Please Help Crescat Lady!



Kat is among the chosen!

Kat was picked to go to Rome for the Catholic Blogger's Convention in the Vatican.  I believe it is an act of Divine Providence that she was chosen.  She needs funds - donationsKat feeder donations.  Get it?  She has to stay someplace in Rome, eat something, drink something, and buy souveniers and indulgences - oh wait - they don't sell indulgences.  Shut up, I said!  I mean the other kind.
.
She's gonna make it after all.
.
Seriously.  This is a big important deal.  She's been chosen.  Please go hit her donate button - especially if you are one of those who usually have your hand out for yourself.  Give until it hurts.  Go here to donate.
.
Many were called but few were chosen.
.
Oh shut up.
.
Don't tell me to shut up!
.
I will if I want to.
.
Feeder Feed...


.
More than a tuppence is needed!  DONATE

5 comments:

  1. Swiss guardsmen are pooling their money right now to make this trip a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Badger - The Swiss guard are pooling their money to rent a "safe house." heh

    I've done my part and posted on it, too.

    I will be demanding a post card which she can even wait until returning home to mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. done. she's been trying to get there for a while from what i've read. bless her heart. she needs to go. i love her post title *hide your guards, hide your george* lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Elizabeth Scalia could donate some of her husband's frequesnt flyer miles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a minute, didn't she just buy a house in the burbs? Who needs donations in the burbs?

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.