Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Pope.



Figure it out.

"Yesterday I asked him whether Our Lord had more than one nature. He said: 'Just as many as you say, Father.' Then again I asked him: 'Supposing the Pope looked up and saw a cloud and said 'It's going to rain', would that be bound to happen?' 'Oh, yes, Father.' 'But supposing it didn't?' He thought a moment and said, "I suppose it would be sort of raining spiritually, only we were too sinful to see it.'" - Fr. Mowbray, Brideshead Revisited

3 comments:

  1. Poor Papa....looks like he has a black eye..

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thanks to everyone for their prayers....we made it through the blizzard last night...I woke up to about two inches of ICE all over everything...my driveway and street was like a skating rink...the bags of clay kitty litter sure came in handy...

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you survived, Sara. Sharpen those ice skates!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.