"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Goin' to work.

I knoooooooooooooooooooooow!
Photo credit: The Sartorialist


  1. Ter: I still can't believe the outfits they allowed you to wear at your last job.

  2. Anonymous6:30 PM

    I love the "I know!"


  3. Reminds me of some nightmares I have time to time - going to work wearing boxer briefs. I look better than that guy, though...

  4. Oh, that`s a guy? Who knew?

  5. That's almost as bad as the guy I saw at this stupid indie concert a friend drug me to on Friday night. Big Buddy Holly glasses, funky 50s short sleeve button up shirt, and YELLOW polyester shorts that looked like those awful 70s pants!! I nearly died just looking at him.


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.