"Are we prepared to promote conditions in which the living contact with God can be reestablished? For our lives today have become godless to the point of complete vacuity. God is no longer with us in the conscious sense of the word. He is denied, ignored, excluded from every claim to have a part in our daily life." - Alfred Delp, S.J.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Attention

My new email.
.
With the new computer I haven't been checking my old email - I know! And that means I haven't read any - if any were sent. So anyway, if you want to get in touch, here is my new email: tj.nelson@hotmail.com
.
If you would rather call and insult me, my phone number is 6-2-8-1-15-5.
.
Update: Vincenzo was surprised I would post my #. I decided to take it down after Joe Biden called.
.
(Just so you know, I rarely ever answer the phone, although I do pick up messages from time to time.)

10 comments:

  1. So does that mean that this message will not arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you have to approve all messages, that means that this message will not arrive.

    I don't have time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I was looking earlier for the post with your email address.

    And who knows - I may just call you when I'm bored which will be about November or so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and I almost never answer the phone either. Maybe once a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Terry, that's brave O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to know if Father Z called you.

    LOL!

    Good morning, hon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father calls when he's drinking and hangs up. Just like Ray, those guys are 2 peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *meow* Actually, that's me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might call and *pretend* to be Fr Z and talk in Latin phrases.

    j/k!!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.